Welcome to our clinic!
Welcome to J.P. Nagar Medical & Physiotherapy Centre. This centre was established to provide comprehensive medical & physiotherapy services under one roof. We are driven by the professional desire to produce quantifiable results with our clients facilitating their recovery from injuries. Our philosophy is to place you at the center of our care with the holistic approach to treatment.
J.P.Nagar Medical and Physiotherapy Centre is one of the leading Physiotherapy center’s in JP Nagar, Bangalore. We have a team of extremely talented physiotherapists working to make your life better. Helping you to achieve your goals and be the best you can. We will work with you to manage your injury, pain and get back a pain free life with a full range of movement through pain relief, identifying and addressing of the underlying cause of your pain.
- Excellent Physiotherapy service since 2012
- Our Team is updated for continuous improvement of quality of care and performance of service.
- We have dedicated and trained physios
- Providing you the best treatment available
- Quality assessment and diagnosis
- Look after the patients response to the treatment as well as their well being
- Progress with the feedback from the community
- Clean and Spacious environment
- Comfortable seating
- Relaxing atmosphere
- One to one personal care
- State of the art equipment’s
- Patients Centric approach
Our team aims for the best possible outcome. Over the years we have treated a wide range of conditions and over 5500 patients of which all had satisfactory and good results. We strive towards the goal of complete physiotherapeutically care and patients satisfaction.
- At J.P Nagar Medical and Physiotherapy Centre we pride ourselves on providing excellent physiotherapy treatment in a highly professional and uniquely personal clinical setting.
- Our physiotherapists have a strong foundation of medical knowledge and hands-on therapy, coupled with extensive clinical experience·
- Assessment and treatment of postural and spinal alignment
- Sports injuries
- Pain management
- Exercise prescription for the prevention and rehabilitation of injury
- HOME CARE PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICE AVAILABLE – CALL US FOR DETAILS
Get to know our Therapeutic modalities
Ultrasound involves the therapeutic use of a sound wave to reduce swelling, promote healing and assist in scar tissue remodeling. This is achieved by cellular vibration causing a bio stimulatory effect in the injured tissue.
Interferential Current is another form of electrotherapy. A wave current passes through the tissue and helps to reduce muscle spasm, pain and inflammation.
T.E.N.S. stands for “Trans-Cutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation”. This electric device is helpful for pain control. It causes the body to release naturally occurring endorphins to decrease pain. It also locally desensitizes nerve endings to reduce pain.
Heat and Ice are used in the clinic in a variety of ways. The moist heat packs assist with relaxing tense muscles and stiff joints and also for reducing pain. The ice is of value to decrease swelling in an injured area of the body.
This non-invasive technique uses electromagnetic energy to promote healing within the affected area. Physiotherapists use SWD to treat a variety of conditions including swelling, osteoarthritis, muscle, tendon, and ligament injuries.
In Intermittent and Static Electrical Traction Units are used in spinal nerve root impingement, degenerative disc diseases, spinal stenosis and in muscle spasm of cervical and lumbar region
The Electro current therapy provides the unique option to choose from 16 different current types for Electro therapy and electro diagnostic applications
Paraffin Wax in sub-acute and chronic traumatic and inflammatory conditions is especially useful in R. A. Also in after
fracture and arthritis on proximal joints as the wax envelopes all the contours of a joint.
- Myofacial Release Technique
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Mobilization Techniques
- Manipulative Therapy
- Postural Drainage
- Therapeutic massage techniques
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Chest Physiotherapy Techniques
- Exercise Therapy techniques
- Stretching Techniques
- Activity Specific Training
- Bio mechanical Analysis
- Balance and Co-ordination Exercises, Etc…