Prof. Dr. P. Senthil, PT,
Prof.Dr.P.Senthil(PT) ., B.P.T., M.P.T., MD.AM., COMT., D.ACU., MIAP.,
Dr. P. Senthil (PT) is Director and Chief Physiotherapist in JP Nagar Medical and Physiotherapy Centre.
* Completed B.P.T and M.P.T from Rajah Muthaiah Medical College & Hospital, Annamalai University
* 19 yrs of experience in Physiotherapy field
- MD. AM- Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicine(Indian Board of Alternative medicine),Affiliated to International University for complimentary medicines under WHO
- COMT -Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy Practitioner
- D. ACU – Diploma in Acupuncture (Indo-European Institute for Natural Medicine),Affiliated to International University for complimentary medicines-Sri Lanka & The International Society for Preventive Medicines, Brantome -France
- MIAP – Life Member in Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Certified in YOGA AND MEDITATION Research .
Physiotherapists are health professionals who assess, plan and implement rehabilitative programs that improve or restore human motor functions, maximize movement ability, relieve pain syndromes, and treat or prevent physical challenges associated with injuries, diseases and other impairments. He is committed to provide the physiotherapy services of highest standards helping people of all ages affected by injury, disease and disability through exercise & manual therapy, technology and advice.