Prof. Dr. P. Senthil, PT, Director
Prof.Dr.P.Senthil(PT) ., B.P.T., M.P.T., MD.AM., COMT., D.ACU., MIAP.,
Dr. P. Senthil (PT) is Director and Chief Physiotherapist in JP Nagar Medical and Physiotherapy Centre
* 19 yrs of experience in Physiotherapy field
Additional Qualification :
- MD.AM- Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicine(Indian Board of Alternative medicine),Affiliated to International University for complimentary medicines under WHO
- COMT -Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy Practitioner
- D.ACU – Diploma in Acupuncture (Indo-European Institute for Natural Medicine),Affiliated to International University for complimentary medicines-Sri Lanka & The International Society for Preventive Medicines, Brantome -France
- MIAP – Life Member in Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Certified in YOGA AND MEDITATION Research .
Over A Decade Of Experience Dr.Senthil is Very Much Expert In :
- Manage, Treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Post-Operative Physiotherapy care
- Joint Pain, Arthritis, Back pain, Neck pain, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Post Fracture Physiotherapy care, Joint mobilizations.
Importantly, Dr. Senthil has a friendly approach to assessment and advice, and has access to the latest and most effective treatment available for every condition.